More about the Knockhatch Adoption Scheme
Here at Knockhatch, our primary focus concentrates around our daily educational presentations, featuring many different native, and non-native birds and mammals, various research projects but we also fund a variety of programmes; both here in the United Kingdom and in South Africa and Swaziland. This is where our adoption scheme plays a massively important role towards our current and future conservation projects. All monies raised are placed into a specialised fund, and from there the proceeds are equally divided between the different projects we are involved in.
The adoption runs for a full year and includes:
- A free family day out for four
- A certificate of adoption
- An information sheet covering many different facts about the species and the individual animal sponsored
- A coloured photograph of “your” animal
- A plaque with the adoptees name, and the individual animal that was sponsored. This will be placed either in the main owl centre, or in the case of the mammals, will be placed on their enclosure
- Guinea Pigs
Please contact us to adopt your animal using the contact option at the top of the page.