Owl's are one of nature's finest predators, uniquely designed for survival and success in the wild. We have a beautiful selection of owls here at Knockhatch and Invite you to visit our owl sanctuary and owl show.
- African Spotted Eagle Owl - Zulu (m) and Jackson (m)
- Asian Brown Wood Owl - Bandit ( m )
- Barn Owl - Gandalf (m) and Tyto (m)
- Barn Owl (Dark Phased) - Flump ( j )
- European Eagle Owl - Mumble (f)
- Great Grey Owl - Zeus (m) and Athena (f)
- Rocky Eagle Owl (Indian Eagle Owl) - Boris (m)
- Siberian Eagle Owl - Steel (f)
- Southern White Faced Owl - Mufusa (m)
- Speckled Owl - Optic (f)
- Striped Owl - Inca (m)
- Snowy Owl - Blizzard (m)
- Tawny Owl - Rusty (m) and Willow (f)
- Verreaux's Eagle Owl - Pingu (f)
- Kookaburra (we know its not an owl, but its residing in the owl sanctuary for a while)
If you have had the opportunity to touch one of our owls, please ensure that you wash your hands before you eat or put your fingers in your mouth by using any of the various washing stations around the farm. Please do not eat or drink in the owl sanctuary.
All of our owls are regularly checked by our vet and should you have any concerns, please do discuss them with a member of our staff at the time of your visit. Our staff welcome you to ask questions about our owls and are happy to help you.