Owl's are one of nature's finest predators, uniquely designed for survival and success in the wild. We have a beautiful selection of owls here at Knockhatch and Invite your to visit our owl sanctuary and owl show.
- African Spotted Eagle Owl - Zulu (m)
- Barn Owl - Gandolf (m) and Tyto (m)
- Burrowing Owl - Zooma (f) and Marshal (m)
- European Eagle Owl - Mumble (f)
- Great Grey Owl - Zeus (f)
- Rocky Eagle Owl (Indian Eagle Owl) - Boris (m)
- Siberian Eagle Owl - Steel (f)
- Southern White Faced Owl - Mufusa (m)
- Striped Owl - Inca (m)
- Tawny Owl - Rusty (m) and Willow (f)
- Verreaux's Eagle Owl - Pingu (f)
If you have had the opportunity to touch one of our owls, please ensure that you wash your hands before you eat or put your fingers in your mouth by using any of the various washing stations around the farm. Please do not eat or drink in the owl sanctuary.
All of our owls are regularly checked by our vet and should you have any concerns, please do discuss them with a member of our staff at the time of your visit. Our staff welcome you to ask questions about our owls and are happy to help you.
Below are just some of our favourite Knockhatch Owl pictures, email [email protected] to have your photo considered for our online and offline marketing!