You are here »
Home » Animal Adoptions
Adopt an animal
If you love animals, adoption makes a great gift for yourself or an alternative gift idea for a relative or friend. Adopting one of our animals is a brilliant way to support them, and our work here at Knockhatch Adventure Park. Conserving the world’s wildlife, for today and future generations is time-consuming, expensive but worthwhile task. Conservation has many different aspects; from educational awareness, research, conserving or re-creating suitable habitats and environments to breed and release of rare and endangered species.
Here at Knockhatch, our primary focus concentrates around our daily educational presentations, featuring many different native, and non-native birds and mammals, various research projects but we also fund a variety of programmes; both here in the United Kingdom and in South Africa and Swaziland. This is where our adoption scheme plays a massively important role towards our current and future conservation projects. All monies raised are placed into a specialised fund, and from there the proceeds are equally divided between the different projects we are involved in.
The adoption runs for a full year and includes:
- A free family day out for four
- A certificate of adoption
- An information sheet covering many different facts about the species and the individual animal sponsored
- A coloured photograph of “your” animal
- A plaque with the adoptees name, and the individual animal that was sponsored. This will be placed either in the main owl centre, or in the case of the mammals, will be placed on their enclosure
£60 per small animal
- Barn Owls
- Tawny Owls
- Chaco Owls
- Striped Owl
- African Spotted Eagle Owl
£70 per larger animal
Please contact us to adopt your animal!