You are here »
Home : » Prices/Times : » Online Bookings
You can pre-book your admission, parties and experiences with us at Knockhatch Adventure Park using our online system. Please use the links below to make your online booking. Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before making any payment.
Admission to Knockhatch
Booking tickets for your admission in to Knockhatch Adventure Park has never been easier. You can now do it online by clicking here. Then go through the shop to beat the queues!
Party in the Park (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Froggies Party (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Coati Experience (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Falconry Experience (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Animal Keeper Experience (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Meerkat Experience (coming soon - please ring 01323 442051 to book)
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using the system, which will enable you to order and pay for your tickets now. You will be emailed your ticket to bring with you on the day of your visit.
Please note the following information before booking:
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
- Fast Track Entry on arrival is available with all tickets purchased on-line.
- Day Tickets purchased online are valid for the selected date only and are unable to be changed.
- Special rates apply to educational groups, youth groups such as cub scouts and brownies, Group Travel Organisers, Tour Operators etc. Please contact Customer Services on email@example.com for further information.
- Knockhatch Adventure Park welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Concessionary rates apply. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Knockhatch Adventure Park to secure these rates.
- Knockhatch Adventure Park operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
- The Knockhatch Adventure Park Online Booking System cannot accept discount vouchers or promotions. Tesco Clubcard vouchers and all other promotions/discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online.
- Online discounts may be introduced at certain times of year via special promotional codes. These will be at Knockhatch Adventure Park’s discretion. Knockhatch Adventure Park will withdraw any promotional codes if Knockhatch Adventure Park believes that they are abused in any way including promotions via other websites and printed material.
- Possession of the Booking Online Confirmation will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- Special events may occasionally necessitate restricted access or additional charges to Knockhatch Adventure Park.
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted into Knockhatch Adventure Park (not applicable to Service Dogs although restrictions may apply).
- Knockhatch Adventure Park reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
- Knockhatch Adventure Park reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
- Knockhatch Adventure Park reserves the right to refuse entry.
- For parties and experiences, if you are late for any booking you may not be allowed the session as we have set times for other parties and experiences and it will interfere with the next group.
- Any cancellations must be made 8 days prior to the date booked. If a cancellation is made closer to that date due to illness we will need a doctor’s certificate in order to re-schedule
If you have any queries with regard to the Knockhatch Adventure Park Online Booking System then please call 01323 442051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org