Vacancies at Knockhatch
Are you looking for a job?
Important information to read before applying
For any position advertised on this page, please complete the job application form provided (under 'related documents) on this page and return it with your CV by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your application is marked for the attention of C.Lillywhite - HR. Photos are required so please ensure a head and shoulder photo is provided in preparation for the interview stage. When posting your application form please take care to use the correct postage based on the size and weight of the envelope. Please be advised that applications given in by hand may not be handed to the most appropriate member of staff. We can not be held responsible for any lost applications
Catering AssistantsWe are now recruiting for Catering Assistants. This vacancy is for a Casual Part Time member of staff - ad hoc hours. Applicants must be 17 years or over for the position of Catering Assistant. This position is to assist the current Knockhatch Adventure Park team during our busier times. Applicants will be required to work weekends, half terms and summer holidays and be required to be polite, friendly and confident with the public. (Please note that bad behaviour will not be tolerated when representing Knockhatch Adventure Park) All applicants will need to have their own transport or have other regular and reliable means of transport due to our location.
This Catering position requires applicants to:
- have some experience in preparing and handling food (see our menus)
- be able to work in a fast pace, customer facing environment
- be able to adhere to strict Health and Safety regulations
- be confident at taking orders and payments
- have an understanding of stock rotation
- be able to cater for groups and birthday parties
- be willing to do general cleaning duties
- be able to demonstrate professionalism at all times
- free park access for employees
Please apply using the application form found under 'related documents'