Disability Access Statement
- Knockhatch Adventure Park has convenient disabled parking just near the entrance, which has tarmac and clearly signed. We have ramps throughout the park so that any visitors in wheelchairs can get around with ease. The access path into the park is surfaced with tarmac to aid wheelchair access. Plus our friendly members of staff are on-hand at all times to help out if necessary..
- There may be occasions when we restrict access to certain attractions for disabled visitors. This is for health and safety reasons and allows us to be sure that all of our visitors are safe during their visit to Knockhatch Adventure Park.
- The park features three disabled toilets, one in the main block of toilets and in the Froggies & Cannon Arena indoor play centre. Coming soon (we're hoping August 2017) we will have in place a Changing Places toilet facility. Between the entrance and Froggies. A big shout out to Bidfood, our food suppliers who sponsored some of the installation.
- Guide dogs are permitted throughout Knockhatch Adventure Park.
- We have dedicated staff members who are fully first-aid trained, so any incidents will be dealt with quickly and professionally.
- There are many benches and other forms of seating throughout Knockhatch Adventure Park for all of our visitors to use.
- Visitors’ carers are entitled to special concessionary rates for entrance to the park.
Who To Contact For More Disability Access Information
If you have any questions about disabled access to Knockhatch Adventure Park, you can get in touch with our friendly team by calling us on 01323 442051. Alternatively, you can reach us via email, the link can be found on this page.