Come and visit the Knockhatch Farm
You can purchase animal feed at the entrance gate for 50p and feed our farm animals. Please remember to wash your hands afterwards!
Ole Knockhatch had a farm e-i-e-i-o and on that farm they had some:
- Coatis – Our Coati are called Taiya (mum) and Miya (daughter). They are mammals from the raccoon family, often called “Brazillian Weasel” and can be found over by the owl sanctuary
- Ducks and Geese
- Fallow Deer
- Guinea Pig
- Mniature Ponies
- Pigs – Including Peppa the pig located by the duck pond, and two KuneKune pigs who live over the other side of the farm by the reindeer enclosure.
- Raccoon – Our Raccoon is called Rocket, and he can be found over by the owl sanctuary. Please do not be concerned if you see Rocket pacing. He was hand reared and is only trying to get to the human outside of the enclosure. Our vet says this is natural behaviour.
- Red Deers
- Skunk – Our Skunk is called Pepe and he can be found over by the owl enclosure
- Wallabies - We have a fantastic Wallaby walk through for visitors, allowing access to get up close to feed & pet our wallabies.